Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mac
Mac

IN COURT FOR FARTING DURING STRIP SEARCH Empty IN COURT FOR FARTING DURING STRIP SEARCH

Fri Jan 22 2021, 17:33
A vicar deliberately farted at police during at strip search after being arrested for possessing cannabis, a court heard.
Jack Peestain, 19 was arrested at a rave in Higher Ince and was hauled back to the station. The court was told he broke wind as he was bent over and told officers: “How do you like that - it's a fruity one isn't it?"

Barry Lineker prosecuting said police saw Mr Peastain standing next to a vehicle at an illegal rave talking to another driver. The prosecutor said: “Officers approached him and smelled cannabis."
Mr Peestain became “irate” when he was handcuffed and began spitting bars at officers. "F*cking with me beause I'm a teenager, wiith a little bit of gold and a pager, searching my car, looking for the product, thinking every vicar is selling narcotics"

When officers searched the vehicle, a small amount of cannabis was discovered. Peestain “screamed expletives” and “puffed out his chest towards officers” as he was being driven to the station, the court was told.
He pleaded guilty to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language. He also pleaded guilty to making a lewd remark towards police and “intentionally flatulating” in the direction of police.
Defence solicitor Rowetta Lambretta said: “He had been smoking a cannabis joint at the time and felt police overreacted in the way they dealt with him.

The court fined Peestain £125 and he was ordered to carry out 75 hours of unpaid work. He was given a chinese burn from the judge for possessing cannabis.
Joseph
Joseph

IN COURT FOR FARTING DURING STRIP SEARCH Empty Re: IN COURT FOR FARTING DURING STRIP SEARCH

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:12
Dem Babylon his ignoraaant when it come to fun, I swears to Jah and Haile Selassie.

Nuh expect nuttin fram ah pig but ah grunt…Rastafari!
Mac
Mac

IN COURT FOR FARTING DURING STRIP SEARCH Empty Re: IN COURT FOR FARTING DURING STRIP SEARCH

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:15
Possessed by a demon? Your local vicar can soon club that out of you!
Joseph
Joseph

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:24
Had rice and peas for me dinner and came all over Dread.

Poor lad walked right in front of me. affraid
Mac
Mac

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:34
*Sucks air through teeth.
Joseph
Joseph

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:36
He had to. Laughing
Mac
Mac

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:38
FILTH MONGER!
Joseph
Joseph

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:43
I do stuff with iron too.
Mac
Mac

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:45
A rasta joke. Because aaaaahm

Mac
Mac

Fri Jan 22 2021, 18:53
I bought a chicken to make sandwiches.

It doesn't. All it does is shit on the floor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum