Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tomplum
tomplum
Admin
http://www.tomplum.co.uk

todays bike ride Empty todays bike ride

Tue Aug 03 2021, 21:59
I set off from Poostock lane to meet my buddy in Low bank road Ashton, then via Pewfaw down to Carr Mill, up the Lancs to windle Island and down the rainford bypass to crank, turn off towards Pimbo, head off to Upholland, through Billinge and back down Main St, birchey returning to Carr Mill, then back up the path to Pewfaw, Garswood, Down aw Green, suffers Lone, Wigan Road, Warrington road and Wom, 30 miles, 3 hours average speed 10 mph,

todays bike ride Bike_r11
broady
broady

todays bike ride Empty Re: todays bike ride

Wed Aug 04 2021, 23:08
See you still don’t want us there Tom. Those from south of the border are welcome but not us. Did you ever get you cash back from Westjet..
tomplum
tomplum
Admin
http://www.tomplum.co.uk

Thu Aug 05 2021, 08:47
I did Bill yes finally, Its simply not fair why the Yanks can come over without isolation yet no one from Canada, Canadians are much less of a threat, They've only had a handfull of Covid related deaths in Novia Scotia, There is something they are not telling us going on, Rolling Eyes
Mac
Mac

Thu Aug 05 2021, 16:28
It's all unravelling fast, the pings from the app are massively down having been tinkered with. There are less people walking about with buboes on their arses than ever before and fotballers can return to spitting on each other in the bedroom.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum