Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mac
Mac

clownic reichsfuhrer Empty clownic reichsfuhrer

Fri Jul 30 2021, 19:10
THIS IS YET ANOTHER VERY WORRYING EXAMPLE TO ADD TO ALL THE OTHERS … ALL POINTING TO A FURTHER BREAKDOWN IN LOCAL DEMOCRACY.
Yesterday we posted a photograph and a post in support of our market traders.
It now appears that they have been ordered to take down their posters which are simply asking shoppers and the general public to help them to Save Our Market.
Market traders in their quest to save their livelihoods and their market stalls strongly feel they need, and have a democratic right to:
1. Inform the unknowing public of the reality of the Redevelopment Plans which will involve the demolition of 8 acres of the town centre including the market and the Galleries, to be replaced by tower blocks of flats and a much downsized new market hall, with no outdoor space.
2. Ask them to show their support for the Market Traders and Friends of Wigan Town Centre by signing our petition as is their democratic right.
Wigan Council this is yet another example of a total breakdown in local democracy … perhaps a step too far this time?
The whole of the Wigan Community is completely shocked by these daily revelations, including your soon to be ex-supporters.
Please have your say or just sign to show your support: https://actionstorm.org/.../demand-that-the-destruction...
Come and join over 1000 other Wiganers. Together we can change things: Please join us in our fight to save our heritage and wildlife in the Town Centre. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2979532515624218/?ref=share
Please share far and wide.

clownic reichsfuhrer 227971238_122864803393048_7552621500857050608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeHdv4h-9gke6cSwaFztFOCsR_bilQIyruxH9uKVAjKu7Nszg0PecWO_BPxxMVMzB-s&_nc_ohc=Uf34oWb3yzwAX_esKH2&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1
tonker
tonker

clownic reichsfuhrer Empty Re: clownic reichsfuhrer

Fri Jul 30 2021, 19:50
Big Shoes!
Mac
Mac

Fri Jul 30 2021, 20:09
Little feet!
Mac
Mac

Wed Aug 11 2021, 16:29
Apparently , there's folk that want to ban the word curry as its a word used that offends some fluffies in society , personally , I'd ban the word London as it comes from the word Londinium , a Roman imperialist word , a society where slavery and oppression were rife and I get totally hacked off when Ben Hurr is on TV as it offends me as my gt. gt. gt. gt. gt. gt. grandfather's cousins neighbours dogs owners wife who had a son called Bert , well , his former employers daughter who bathed in milk , only on Wednesdays at about 9pm as Coronation st finished at 8.30 , her coal man was related to Julius Beaver , a centurion who ran a death camp where my relatives were kept as slaves , a word which incidentally slangs out as slaver , ie , a person who waffles a load of pish and rants on about nothing for ages and ages wasting peoples precious little time they have on earth reading some shite about , well in this case , ...curry ....which ....apparently there's folk that want to ban the word ...etc , pish , guff ...waffle and so on ....bollox ....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum