Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mac
Mac

MASSIVE NHS TRIBUTE IN WHELLEY  Empty MASSIVE NHS TRIBUTE IN WHELLEY

Wed Feb 03 2021, 16:16

A man from Whelley is planning a huge doorstep tribute to the NHS this Thursday evening at 7pm.
25 year old DJ CREOSOTE fromBradshaw Street in Wigan is to play a 100 minute DJ set from his front garden and will be streaming it live on You Tube.

DJ Creosote, real name Baz Herbalife said that it's essential people need to show their respects. "We need to raise the bar and get out there and show our love for all the NHS workers. Quite frankly the clapping is getting boring and as for banging pots and pans? Come on, have some self-respect. I will be banging out house classics for 100 minutes and intend to make the town shake".

The DJ will be hiring a full sound and lighting system and will be helped by his father MC SPONGE, real name Daz Herbalife. Daz said "This is proper good and I'm buzzing. It's the first time CREOSOTE & SPONGE have done a set together since 2004. Big shout out to the NHS Posse"
One man who isn't happy about the tribute is local councillor Keith Cock. He said "The noise from this DJ Set is going to be astronomical. Can local residents really tolerate 100 minutes of techno music? I don't think so. What a pair of selfish little turds".

MASSIVE NHS TRIBUTE IN WHELLEY  146356317_2801718436761368_8496234509524852918_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_eui2=AeGfAzviqm2nqEF8Qe5G5jFgMElHwrQI9h0wSUfCtAj2Hbd9GsBCeuoFYFJmhUPUSgw&_nc_ohc=8SRWPMQWV7YAX-ct4_u&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum