Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

My garden. Empty My garden.

Wed May 17 2017, 13:48
A year and a half in and it's taking shape (The yellow strip is where the pond will be going)

My garden. Garden10
maureen
maureen

My garden. Empty Re: My garden.

Wed May 17 2017, 14:40
That's looking lovely Mac,I wish my garden was as big..do you have a greenhouse too.

Wed May 17 2017, 14:55
No, Maureen. I may do in the future buit setting it up for wildlife just now, you can't see the fruit trees halfway down, there are some behind the shed too.

Wed May 17 2017, 14:57
Are we all invited to the garden party this summer? What a lovely big space. It must have taken some work to put all those fence panels back after the storm earlier in the year.
maureen
maureen

Wed May 17 2017, 16:03
I've always wanted enough space to grow fruit trees..I planted one cherry tree three years ago,this year is the first year I got cherries growing..guess what the birds have had them all..but apart from that,if I had as much space as you have Mac..Id be in my glory...I just love planting stuff..this time of year..after breakfast ,the first thing I do is walk around the garden to see what's what..I love it...your shed looks like a beaut too..ours is knackered we've had it that long..but I've been wondering whether to paint it in a nice willow colour.

Wed May 17 2017, 18:03
There is a workshop behind me that's around 25 ft long. The shed is used just for garden machinery. Willow would look good. My garden. 709307421
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum